These workshops are sell outs! We know curriculum time is very limited and it's always a race against the clock getting your students to remember key concepts. Why us, you ask? Scroll down for 5 reasons why you should sign your students up for our workshops.
Call us at 6744 0660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
5 reasons why you should enrol your students for our workshops.
1. It doesn't take much time. Each workshop can be as short as 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. You can cater to an entire level, or even the entire school. We typically set up fun and engaging activity booths where students are free to join in. Every booth has a separate learning objective and the activities are streamlined towards achieving this. For every booth they complete, they get a stamp to signify the completion of that activity and learning objective. It is extremely focused constructive play.
3. You can track your students' progress. We provide Progress Cards for every student. Students can collect their stamps from every booth. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to track what they have learnt and what topics/ learning objectives you wish to review with them.
4. It is a fun way to help your students revise/ learn concepts. Play is an essential part of every child's life. It is vital for the enjoyment of childhood as well as multiple aspects of their development. By adding play to every student's learning journey, this fun hands-on experience will help them better and more easily remember key concepts.
5. We can customise workshops upon request. Yes, we can cater to your specific needs! Just drop us a call or email and our team of NIE and Cambridge trained curriculum writers will work on a proposal for your kind perusal.